You booked the boudoir session, (…you haven’t yet, don’t worry, click me to book yours now…), WOO! Now what?
Let’s talk about BOUDOIR PREP…
Our boudoir session is a time to be beautifully you. You’ll explore more of your sensual, intimate and playful side of yourself in the photoshoot. The goal is to empower you, as you are in a safe space to show up as the raw & real version of yourself!
Mental prep can be helpful in calming your nerves and letting yourself vibe and immerse in the experience as well. If you want a mental prep blog post, I totally can write that, just let me know.
When you book a boudoir session with me you will receive a whole prep guide. The prep guide breaks down everything you’ll need to know & advice for preparing for your shoot but let’s talk about a few basics..
A few ways to prep for your boudoir shoot:
- Avoid inflammatory foods or foods that make you bloat
- Drink lots of water
- Do Hair Removal about 2-3 days before so the redness can be down
- After hair removal, if you want that spray tan go get it sis! This will give you time for a few washes before the sessions to get to your ideal tan!
- Try on/ shop for your lingerie, don’t worry though, we have a client closet you can borrow outfits from if you don’t have any
- Think of accessories, if you want jewelry don’t forget to bring them!
- Schedule your mani pedi
- Prioritize your skin care & moisture A LOT, so your skin can be dewy and glowy for the shoot
- Make sure you get plenty of rest the week of your session
- Pack your boudoir bag so you have everything you need on the day of the session!
I’m here for you and girl, you’re going to be OBSESSED with your photos! If you ever have questions, let me know!
I can’t wait to capture you as the Goddess you are, BOOK YOUR SESSION HERE.